FAQs for Advisors
Browse through our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions
- What benefit do advisors get by recommending edHEALTH to their higher education and secondary school clients?
- Will the switch to edHEALTH disrupt coverage, provider networks, and plan design?
- How is plan design determined?
- Can edHEALTH’s plan designs support religious institution plan accommodations and exemptions?
- What is edHEALTH’s service area?
- How many third-party administrators (TPAs) do you offer?
- How does the healthcare program funding work?
- What do I need to know about obtaining an edHEALTH working rate?
- Once a school decides to become a member-owner of edHEALTH, what is the process for onboarding?
- Are there any fees to join edHEALTH?
- Where do we find individual school claim and financial reports?