FAQs for Brokers and Consultants
Please complete and check your inbox to view our Broker and Consultant FAQs.
- What benefit do brokers get by recommending edHEALTH to their higher education clients?
- Will the switch to edHEALTH disrupt plan design, coverage, and provider networks?
- How is plan design determined?
- What is edHEALTH’s service area?
- Which Third Party Administrators (TPAs) do you offer?
- What is the process for joining edHEALTH?
- If a school decides to leave edHEALTH, when can they leave, and what are the notification requirements?
- Is there a cost to get a rate quote?
- Are there any fees to join edHEALTH?
- How does the funding work?