FAQs for Brokers and Consultants
Browse through our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions
- What benefit do brokers get by recommending edHEALTH to their higher education clients?
- Will the switch to edHEALTH disrupt coverage, provider networks, and plan design?
- How is plan design determined?
- What is edHEALTH’s service area?
- How many Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) do you offer?
- What is the process for joining edHEALTH?
- If we decide to leave edHEALTH, what is the process and is there a cost?
- Is there a cost to get a rate quote?
- How does the healthcare program funding work?
- Are there any fees to join edHEALTH?