edHEALTH’s population health and clinical assistance partner is offering free assistance to all member school employees, even if a school is not enrolled in the program. Employees and covered dependents can call the nurse hotline to get answers to COVID-19 related concerns:
- Questions about COVID-19
- Resources specific to a patient’s or family member’s COVID-19
- Helping with the adjustment to working from home
- Supporting parents with children home from school
- Providing strategies for employees with elderly parents or relatives feeling isolated
- Offering resources for stress and anxiety
Let your employees know about this free resource by distributing COVID-19 Assistance flyer 2020.pdf.